What's new

Wald A1 Synthetic Brush

I used to own the L'Occitane branded Plisson synthetic. While the tips were very soft, it irritated my skin when splayed during regular use. Also, the knot came unglued from the handle pretty early on. So it was a dud for me, unfortunately
I had the same thing happen to me but within weeks of buying it so I complained and they sent me a replacement. :)

Now that you mention it, if I splay it, I do find that it irritates the skin so I only splay when starting out to spread the cream, other than that it’s most side-to-side brush strokes. I thought that would be the case with all brushes. But you are suggesting that’s not the case with Wald. :)

Hope they offer a more traditional handle, then I may be tempted to get one and try.

Hope they offer a more traditional handle, then I may be tempted to get one and try.
Don't hold your breath waiting for this to happen as the handle is just as special as the A1 knot that makes up a Wald brush and nowadays is all about branding!! Not to say he will never because just in the last year he's come out with 2 new handles I don't think you'll ever see a traditional handle or anything other than resin from Wald. I was set to order a Stratos handle for the longest time and then he released the Calyx and I can confirm its one of the best handles I've used to date so far. I hope he has some color combo's set for the future but if not I'm just fine with what I have...

NATURÀLIA. NO FRAGANCE. PINK CLAY + 4% MACADAMIA OIL - by an artisan called ITAKHA Saboneria tradicional, who can be found over on IG. I have also bought a couple of his soaps, which are very good together with his Anti-Age Shaving Balm, which is also highly recommended.
Thank you , I missed this post 🙂😉

SOTDTIBBSMD9.jpg

Drop was announced a bit too early for those on the US West Coast. When I woke up, all the brushes I would have been interested in were sold. The Vintage Red, Vintage Deep Sea, and Sleeping Tiger look amazing.

Congrats on the raven nimbus, such a classic brush. It looks great!!

What a joke this drop was!! I just don't get it... 8 29mm brushes for his drop? That is just wrong. Why even have a drop at all? I was at one point wanting a 29mm but at this point I think I'm out all together... He just shouldn't even waste out time for anything less than 20 brushes at least!! :cursing:

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
What a joke this drop was!! I just don't get it... 8 29mm brushes for his drop? That is just wrong. Why even have a drop at all? I was at one point wanting a 29mm but at this point I think I'm out all together... He just shouldn't even waste out time for anything less than 20 brushes at least!! :cursing:
He spared you from getting booted from the sabbatical …
1715727371868.jpeg

Top Bottom