What's new

Van Der Hagen glycerin soap

They all seem to carry VDH's "Deluxe" soap. The "Select" is their lowgrade stuff, and their "Glycerin" is the bomb. I just buy it in bulk from drugstore.com, since they have good prices. Great soap.

For me, all of the VDH soaps are pretty much equal. The select is their normal or regular soap, the glycerin contains Vitamin E & oat extract, and the deluxe contains aloe vera & shea butter.

From the packages, all of the soaps contain 40% moisturizers.

V

VR6ofpain

How does it compare to say... col. conk, Gabe?
I tried Col Conk's Bay Rum and Lime. Both seemed to bother my skin, so I feel they are inferior. I found a mixture of 1/2 Col Conk Lime and 1/2 VDH Glycerin works decent. I like the scents of Col Conk soaps, but they don't perform as well for me.

I tried Col Conk's Bay Rum and Lime. Both seemed to bother my skin, so I feel they are inferior. I found a mixture of 1/2 Col Conk Lime and 1/2 VDH Glycerin works decent. I like the scents of Col Conk soaps, but they don't perform as well for me.

maybe there's something in them that you're allergic to? i've used both soaps and like them both. the VDH is nice cause its cheap and you can get it anywhere.

V

VR6ofpain

maybe there's something in them that you're allergic to? i've used both soaps and like them both. the VDH is nice cause its cheap and you can get it anywhere.
I wondered about that, but I have never had this problem with another soap. The odd part is VDH makes the soap for Col Conk, though I am sure it is a different receipe.

Top Bottom