What's new

Valentines Day

Everything we have had off the menu is good. We only go once a year for Valentine's but for us, it's traditionaly ribeye and lobster.

Austin, it is certainly worth the drive. It's right on the square in downtown Georgetown. The atmosphere is out of this world.

DL

Thanks Dustin. I'll give it a try.

This year, roses and a big bottle of Penhaligon's Artemesia perfume. One strange side effect of the various ADs I've developed here is that she gets some spillover benefits - like trying (and liking, dammit!) Penhaligon scents.

On the other hand, if that's what it takes...

This year, roses and a big bottle of Penhaligon's Artemesia perfume. One strange side effect of the various ADs I've developed here is that she gets some spillover benefits - like trying (and liking, dammit!) Penhaligon scents.

On the other hand, if that's what it takes...

That's my favorite Penhaligons women's cologne. My girlfriend loves it.

Mrs. Burnwood and I will probably sit at home. We show each other love every day so Feb. 14 is just a Hallmark holiday to us.
that doesnt mean I didnt buy her a nice gift though.

Reservations at Roy's. Love that place! Besides the outstanding food, they have a Hawaiian martini that's amazing, which is surprising given that I never order nor care much for cocktails.

Mrs. Burnwood and I will probably sit at home. We show each other love every day so Feb. 14 is just a Hallmark holiday to us.
that doesnt mean I didnt buy her a nice gift though.

Same goes for me and my wife.

I get her the nice gift because I enjoy walking upright and breathing.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm from the King Art school of thought, with a slight addition- my wife loves lobster so I'm going to take her a nice place by our house that serves lobster, or get it at the grocery store, whichever is cheaper.

I am planning to get "high" with my girlfriend!!!!!:w00t:

Actually planning to fly (see, I said high) out of town (two hour drive) approx 45 minutes flying, to a steakhouse restaurant, eat, and see a comedy show. Plan on giving her a red,4th generation,8 gig iPod with her name on the back of it.

OK you guy's I want to teach you a life lesson..........two years ago about two weeks prior to Valentines Day my wife made a statement that we should just pass on the whole Valentines thing and maybe just exchange cards or something because in the past it was pretty much a jewelery holiday for me..cant go wrong with a nice pair of ear rings! So anyway it comes Valentines and she gets home from work and I hand her my lovely card and she looks around and well.............things got pretty ugly from there....anyway take advice from me do it well.....cuz it can be ugly!

Oh two days later I had diamond ear rings for her to cool things off!

And how long have you been married? You should have known that from the very beginning, NEVER believe the "let's just do cards" trick.

Oh, but what did she get you?

OK you guy's I want to teach you a life lesson..........two years ago about two weeks prior to Valentines Day my wife made a statement that we should just pass on the whole Valentines thing and maybe just exchange cards or something because in the past it was pretty much a jewelery holiday for me..cant go wrong with a nice pair of ear rings! So anyway it comes Valentines and she gets home from work and I hand her my lovely card and she looks around and well.............things got pretty ugly from there....anyway take advice from me do it well.....cuz it can be ugly!

Either you are a wise man or have been married long enough to know better.:biggrin:

Both.... And see below....

I fell right into that trap too. Only I wasn't smart enough to get her diamonds with in two days.

And how long have you been married? You should have known that from the very beginning, NEVER believe the "let's just do cards" trick.

Oh, but what did she get you?

Thats right its a trick!

Reservations at Roy's. Love that place! Besides the outstanding food, they have a Hawaiian martini that's amazing, which is surprising given that I never order nor care much for cocktails.

Roy's in chicago right? I went there in october and the food was phenomenal, good drinks and great service

I'll get us something nice for dinner and cook it; don't know what yet.
I'll probably bring her some of her favorite wine and/or beer, and get her a card...containing B.B. KING TICKETS!!! :w00t:

Top Bottom