What's new

Unique "Fresh and Clean" scents

I'll toss Mugler Cologne out for consideration. I think it fits in with "fresh and clean" perfectly.

+1 on Mugler Cologne...I have been wearing this a lot lately and have been getting a lot of positive comments.

+3 this one is great and pretty easy on the pocketbook

You can't get cleaner than Puro Lino - smells like clean linen. Sort of like MWF in EDT form.

Interesting, i'm going to look into it!

Gendarme. They make an EdP version which may last longer. A great fresh soapy scent favored by a lot of politicians evidently. But the regular cologne strength can be a bit short lived. They make some variants too. I like Gendarme 20 which is infused with some lavender. Effect is like a clean starched white shirt. Last fairly well too. As a side note, the owner of Gendarme has a lot of allergies and he formulates these to be less irritating to those sensitve to fragrances. They are not truly hypo-allergenic, but many people can tolerate these that can't deal with the usual frags. His matching Gendarme soap is fabulous too and not overly pricey (makes the shower a real treat, especially in summer). To many people, this is the ultimate fresh and clean fragrance.

Gendarme is a nice scent. I haven't worn it in years, but I'm not really sure why since my wife liked it quite a bit.

I've never tried it, and I have to think it's probably incredibly boring, but this might be worth a sniff - it's $20 at Marshalls, perhaps less depending on where you are:

proxy.php

Top Bottom