What's new

Two Wheel Enthusiasts?

Thanks. It was a 98 White lightning that I went a little nuts with. I was the parts manager of a HD- Buell Dalership at the time, so I had lots of resources to say the least. With a slick, a wheelie bar and nitrous it was a sub-10 second bike.....till the cases cracked.

Very nice bike:cool: I'll admit to being a little skeptical about Buells for a while, but one ride on my cousins XB9R ended that. VERY fun bike to ride.

Speaking of fun bikes...nice SV desmo:cool: Another excellent, excellent bike.

Very pleased to see so many riders here!!! My AOL name has been my motto as proclaimed by Elmer Fudd.. Wide Safe! (widesafe on AIM)

Wayne

Ahh...track bodywork..did you race? or was it just for track days? Great bike.
I see Yamaha dominated in World Superbike Yesterday.

Steve

Is it an Indian (as in India) made bike? Interesting, has what looks like a bevel driven cam system, much like the early ducati's.

Steve

Edit: Is it a kawasaki w650?

Ahh...track bodywork..did you race? or was it just for track days? Great bike.
I see Yamaha dominated in World Superbike Yesterday.

Steve

I bought it from a guy who raced superbike class, it was his back up bike. Its all safety-wired, forks were rebuilt by racetech, fox tc rear shock, M4 full pipe. I used it as my daily for ~3 years when I was in college. Went street fighter style with it after some drunk idiot pushed it over in the parking lot outside my dorm.

But yeah, I'd like it to be primarily a track bike, and I'd like to get something else for the street. Either a naked street fighter style bike like a monster/speed triple/brutale, a supermotard, or just a dual sport. Can't decide. Wish I could buy one of each:lol:

Yeah, we have the same tastes in motorcycles...I love the new black Ducati Hypermotard :eek:
proxy.php

The new speed triple is also very nice
proxy.php

Steve

I have to post this . . . a gearhead's dream bike:

proxy.php

Confederate Wraith. Don't imagine I'll ever own one, since I could just about pay off my mortgage for what it costs. But, oh MY!

NANP™

Yep that's a W650

It was kawasakis attempt at retro-ing the old Z650 which was a great bike. I had a few of them.

As far as the Indian thing goes.....They still make Enfields in India and, I may be wrong, don't they make a DIESEL??? version of the Enfield.

Cheers

Mat

Top Bottom