What's new

Toyota Recall

Hondas are crap, mines the biggest pile of doo-doo I've ever bought, my 10 year old BMW was better than my 2 year old civic......

Don't tell that to my 5-year old daughter, who has been telling us repeatedly recently that she wants us to get a BMW. (I have no idea how that idea got into her head, but it's both funny and a little scary!)

Don't tell that to my 5-year old daughter, who has been telling us repeatedly recently that she wants us to get a BMW. (I have no idea how that idea got into her head, but it's both funny and a little scary!)

Smart girl! :lol: She knows what she wants.

Well Government Motors has its own problems too. 905,000 Chevy Cobalts are being investigated for a power steering problem as well. If you think the Toyota recall is a mess, just wait untill you see the disaster the government will create with its car problem.

Congress ... Putting the fun in disfunctional since 1789

My 2 BMW's have outshone every car, bar the Range rover I've ever owned or my family have owned for relability, style and safety, my 5 got hit by an oil tanker (30mph) and all it needed was two new doors...... it needed one sensor in 2 years of ownership thats it, gave me near enough 60mpg (over 100 in one case) and was superb.... and that was a 200 when I bought it in 2006... the Honda has been nothing but trouble since I bought it, I paid £21.5K for it brand new and within two days it had a new suspension! Then it had a repsray at 6 months because the doors were rusting! Now a window works when it feels like it and the paint is so thin, you can brush past it and the paint will come off!!! Oh and the handbrake was replaced as it wasn't actually holding cars securely, their excuse, it's not meant too the car should be in gear.....

Great engine, brilliant to drive, but built like a kinder egg toy.... The BM' knocked spots off it... can't wait to trade it in and buy a Rangy...

Tom

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I was at the Toyota dealer today having a different recall procedure done. The phone didn't stop ringing for a minute, all customers inquiring about the gas pedal recall.

I was at the Toyota dealer today having a different recall procedure done. The phone didn't stop ringing for a minute, all customers inquiring about the gas pedal recall.

That doesn't surprise me. I bet a lot of people are worried.

Top Bottom