What's new

TOBS Eton College or Mr. Taylor?

I'm about to place an order for one of these two and I can't decide. If you could only choose one which one would you get? I've tried samples and like both of them.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the first "just buy both!"

I have a gift certificate and it's only enough for one and I've already got a ton of software purchases planned (come on Razorock container...) so I don't need to order both.

I had the exact question a few months ago and went with Eton. Same/similar performance but I found myself gravitating toward the Eton scent a little more.

I'm with this guy. I haven't tried either, but I do LOVE the scent of St. James.

I'm supposed to be paring DOWN my options not adding new ones! Lol

I bought the whole line of TOBS samples from Garry's sample shop so I got to try them all. St James and Shaving Shop narrowly missed the cut.

Thanks all for he replies. Just pulled the trigger on Eton College.

You'll not be disappointed. TOBS EC is next up in the rotation for me tomorrow and I always look forward to it. I do encourage you to try Mr. Taylor's soon. It too is a great cream.

You'll not be disappointed. TOBS EC is next up in the rotation for me tomorrow and I always look forward to it. I do encourage you to try Mr. Taylor's soon. It too is a great cream.

Thanks. I used Mr Taylor this morning. I like both but couldn't decide.

I have both, Like them both, Eaton scent is a bit stronger scented.
Its a real toss up to which one I like better, but I think I prefer Eaton as a more summer scent and Mr. Taylor more towards the fall.

Both perform equally great!

Top Bottom