What's new

Tobacquisitions for March 2014

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Owen, that is awesome! Those Zippos are really cool. I love that NY one.

I decided to rationalize with the wife, telling her I could sell half of the Zippos and get my money back. She said just keep them. I do have two Las Angeles and two Golden Gates, so I may do a couple PIFs. I need to figure it out.

on edit: no, I don't need to figure it out. I am going to do it. Maybe toward the end of the month when I get some more allowance :biggrin:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Great haul, Owen! :thumbup1:
Thanks. I am contemplating sanding and re-staining. I am definitely going to chunk the crappy humidification device and hygrometer. I have resisted cigar ADs because I didn't have a humidor. I may be done for now.

Thanks. I am contemplating sanding and re-staining. I am definitely going to chunk the crappy humidification device and hygrometer. I have resisted cigar ADs because I didn't have a humidor. I may be done for now.

You tempt the AD Gods, my friend! :001_tongu

Just got my smokingpipes order in. I got:

MM Mizzou bent and straight
MM Ozark Mountain bent

McClelland's matured Virginia Cake, Virginia Perique Cake (both bulk)
Some more McClelland's Stave Aged
GL Pease Jackknife Plug
And some C&D Kajun Kake.

$image.jpg

Received an order from Smoking Pipes today. My new Dunhill Country pipe. She is a group 3 Apple and a grand smoker to boot. I wasn't sure about going to a smaller pipe size at first, but I like it. Less fatiguing and easy to hold. I am pleased to say the least.

My Velvet Cloud Vapor order came in today, which was ridiculously fast since they're shipping all the way from San Francisco.

I ordered the following all in 12 mg Vitamin N and 15 mL:
- Blue Beard Tobacco
- Mewlew's Magic
- Night Shift
- White Beard Tobacco

The lovely folks at VCV threw in a free sample of Sour Skittles at 12 mg nic just to compliment the order. That's one of the things I really like about some of the e-juice makers... they'll throw in a free sample bottle of something to round out your order. I order some tobacco and dessert flavors? They throw in a sour candy flavor just so I can try something different that they offer.

Got some Dunhill Standard Mixture, London Mixture, and My Mixture 965. Also, Hearth & Home Freight Train, Larry's Blend, and Marble Kake. Good times ahead!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
An 8 oz bag of Penzance. I need to check locals for more

Attachments

• $20140321_124843.jpg
    $20140321_124843.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom