What's new

Tobaccquisitions for October 2015

My Moonshine Pipe Company black blasted Devil Dog has arrived...
$P1130356.jpg$P1130357.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
USPS says the lighter I donated for the auction this year has made it to Andrew's door. Is it weird to be excited about somebody else's acquisition?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Andrew (Senshi) sent me a few things. Some MacBaren HH Latakia Flake, Comoy's Cask No. 1 Double English, Comoy's No. II British Strength, and some 8 year old Astley's 109. Thanks a lot, Andrew. I opened the box at work (the mail man got there as I was leaving for work) and my co-workers were all impressed with the smell (and none of them smoke). Is it 2300 yet? :biggrin:

$tob.jpg

Just picked up a tin of Balkan Sasieni and Esoterica Margate.

Walked in to my tobacconist and the clerk showed me to the Balkan. I saw that they also had a bunch of tins of Balkan Sobrani, which was odd since their website showed it as sold out. I asked him when they'd be getting the Esoterica tobaccos in stock because I had noticed on their website that they were sold out. He motioned to my left and showed me the Esoterica blends they had (everything except Penzance and Stonehaven), and told me they don't advertise on their website as they want to sell them to people who will smoke them and not just flip them on ebay. I love having a local tobacconist. :thumbup:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Walked in to my tobacconist and the clerk showed me to the Balkan. I saw that they also had a bunch of tins of Balkan Sobrani, which was odd since their website showed it as sold out. I asked him when they'd be getting the Esoterica tobaccos in stock because I had noticed on their website that they were sold out. He motioned to my left and showed me the Esoterica blends they had (everything except Penzance and Stonehaven), and told me they don't advertise on their website as they want to sell them to people who will smoke them and not just flip them on ebay. I love having a local tobacconist. :thumbup:

That must be nice. I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a cigar shop, but pipe tobacco is much harder.

Walked in to my tobacconist and the clerk showed me to the Balkan. I saw that they also had a bunch of tins of Balkan Sobrani, which was odd since their website showed it as sold out. I asked him when they'd be getting the Esoterica tobaccos in stock because I had noticed on their website that they were sold out. He motioned to my left and showed me the Esoterica blends they had (everything except Penzance and Stonehaven), and told me they don't advertise on their website as they want to sell them to people who will smoke them and not just flip them on ebay. I love having a local tobacconist. [emoji106]
ThePipeGuys?

Ferndown Bark *** bent Bulldog, first time holding a 3 star, good sized pipe, they're comparable to a group 5/6 size by Dunhill standards I'd say...
$P1130486.jpg

Top Bottom