What's new

To Duck or not to Duck

Of the razors mentioned, I only have a Le Grelot 3/4 to full hollow, and am very pleased with it. Plus, as others have said, once they're gone, they're gone, so it may be as hard to come across as a good Dubl Duck.

I can't choose between those two for you, but I think the Dovo will be in production a good while, so yes, eliminate that one from your considerations.

Of the razors mentioned, I only have a Le Grelot 3/4 to full hollow, and am very pleased with it. Plus, as others have said, once they're gone, they're gone, so it may be as hard to come across as a good Dubl Duck.

I can't choose between those two for you, but I think the Dovo will be in production a good while, so yes, eliminate that one from your considerations.

They are not making the ones with the full Mother of Pearl scales anymore (they are piecing them together now). Once they are gone, they will be very difficult to find as well.

It's mentioned that NOS Le Grelot razors are available...can someone point me in the right direction please? (PM is cool too) Thanks!!

Le Grelot, as seen in the photo I used, is available at classicshaving.com

Thanks for the all the help. I suppose when it comes down to it, I'll never know unless I've tried all three. I almost wish there were a way to try before you buy, you know? Does anyone rent razors?? :tongue_sm

At any rate, I'm leaning toward the TI. (...I hope this isn't the beginning stages of SRAD.) :001_unsur

Last edited:
Top Bottom