What's new

Time to admit it

$79877320.hIby1r65.jpg

So, if I read (what I propose to be) the clues, the pipes have shipped via UPS and should arrive by mid-week. Then on the 31st or 1st it will be announced. They have to finish up the Zippo GB and set up arrangements for payment of the pipes, photos, etc.

Close?

So, if I read (what I propose to be) the clues, the pipes have shipped via UPS and should arrive by mid-week. Then on the 31st or 1st it will be announced. They have to finish up the Zippo GB and set up arrangements for payment of the pipes, photos, etc.

Close?

If I were to guess based on past history,the prototype has shipped. Photos will get posted and orders taken and then Mark will make the rest of them.

If I were to guess based on past history,the prototype has shipped. Photos will get posted and orders taken and then Mark will make the rest of them.

I'd say this is probably the case. Guessing it's pretty close to release now by the sound of it. Likely sitting with the mod team for the final go ahead, and hopefully we'll see it soon. Paypal account is locked and loaded...

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I was number 29, so at the end of the run. IIRC it was about a month from when ordering closed until I received mine. Folks earlier in the series got theirs quicker.

Top Bottom