What's new

Tilley Hats anyone?

I bought a Tilley winter hat 2 years and I love it. It is so warm that I rarely need the earflaps down even if it is minus 20C or colder. This year, I added a plaid hat for the summer and I enjoy that too.

How on EARTH did we get this far in the thread without a pic, allow me in an act of community service to deliver.:wink2:

First up is my Christmas gift, truly a surprise from SWMBO. Big box didn't weigh a thing - thought it was empty. A winter charcoal wool Tilley. An outstanding winter hat, HIGHLY recommended if you live by the white stuff in the winter. Has earflaps too that make a huge difference although you do look a bit dorky with earflaps. So either take a quick look around and make sure there isn't anyone that will know you or go my route, which is not caring (in middle age) what others think.

proxy.php

Second is the one I live in although submitting to the demands of my Better Half I now take it off when in bed. :001_rolle It is a T5 and believe me I looked at 'em all before I bought this one. It is outstanding in every way. Has been washed several times and bounces right back - a great value. Both are incredibly comfortable in every way and made in Canada, a good friend of the USA. So buy yourself a hat and keep the coin right here in the northern hemisphere.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom