What's new

Rengars Hats

Any of you guys ever get anything from Rengars Hats www.rengars.com ? If so, let me know how it turned out. I get a lot of ads from them on Facebook, and of course, they show tempting pictures. I ordered a hat from another such company advertising on Facebook, and it didn't turn out so well at all. That hat came in one of those simple plastic shipping bags, crushed flat as a pancake. Although ordered to my size, and carrying that size label on arrival, it is quite a bit smaller than the marked size. No attempt by me to communicate with them subsequently has even been recognized. I've also been duped ordering other things from such ads. Clearly, though represented as US companies, they are Chinese. When they claim to ship from US-based inventories at US warehouses, and it takes weeks or months to get the goods, clearly, those goods are not in the US when you order. Anyway, this Rengars company claims to be from the US and ship from the US. Their offerings are tempting -- very nice traditional styles, as opposed to all the wild colored, cheap, floppy, rough stuff some retailers offer. In the US, good quality in hats seems to be the reserve of the cowboy hat, in which I am not interested.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The bold sections seem disturbing.

2. Processing time: For a series of new products such as hats, under normal circumstances, all order packages will be sent within 2 weeks after the order is placed; it is not ruled out that the delivery of the package will be delayed for more than one month in special circumstances such as complex processes, order surges, and shortage of raw materials. (Do not accept do not place an order). Package handling lead time does not include transit time. Meanwhile, tracking number information will be emailed to you once your order ships. Note that processing times may be longer during peak shopping seasons.

3. Shipping method: We provide standard shipping, no expedited shipping service, usually takes 5-45 working days depending on previous shipping status. Please note that transit times may vary depending on your location and carrier delays, and may also be affected by different customs clearance times or public holidays. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. Therefore, we do not promise or guarantee the specific arrival time. The specific transportation situation is subject to the feedback from the transportation company.

45 WORKING DAYS is up to 2 months of calendar days. With shipping delay of 2 weeks to one month, that's 3 months before you could get your order.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Any of you guys ever get anything from Rengars Hats www.rengars.com ? If so, let me know how it turned out. I get a lot of ads from them on Facebook, and of course, they show tempting pictures. I ordered a hat from another such company advertising on Facebook, and it didn't turn out so well at all. That hat came in one of those simple plastic shipping bags, crushed flat as a pancake. Although ordered to my size, and carrying that size label on arrival, it is quite a bit smaller than the marked size. No attempt by me to communicate with them subsequently has even been recognized. I've also been duped ordering other things from such ads. Clearly, though represented as US companies, they are Chinese. When they claim to ship from US-based inventories at US warehouses, and it takes weeks or months to get the goods, clearly, those goods are not in the US when you order. Anyway, this Rengars company claims to be from the US and ship from the US. Their offerings are tempting -- very nice traditional styles, as opposed to all the wild colored, cheap, floppy, rough stuff some retailers offer. In the US, good quality in hats seems to be the reserve of the cowboy hat, in which I am not interested.
I doubt they are from the US. Looks more like a Chinese outfit....they say they ship from domestic/warehouse....a lot of chinese stuff comes now this way, makes it look like they are shipping from US. Also, the tracking is typical for Chinese...be careful.
BTW. never heard about Rengars Hats before, and since you say you see them on FB a lot, this is also an indicator

Top Bottom