What's new

Thumbs down to Phil @ BullGoose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen many discussions here, and elsewhere regarding shipping concerns. Many. Are you saying they are all in "poor form'" and should be "dealt with privately"?
No, that's not what I'm saying. I was speaking about airing dirty laundry over shipping issues.

Considering the thread is titled, "Thumbs Down to Phil@Bullgoose", the tone of this thread was a negative attack and in poor form.

This thread should be closed, the title misrepresents the problem/actions/resolution. Bullgoose had no outcome of the delivery and product was shipped.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The thread has obviously run it's course.

But let's ONCE AGAIN reiterate to people that members are free to post positive and negative experiences here.
The truth always wins out.

We are getting a bit sick and tired of explaining this to the people who keep insisting that people shouldn't make negative comments about Vendors here.

People are free to post opinions on their experiences both positive and negative, and do NOT need to vet their comments beforehand with the Vendor in question.

That's not a requirement. If the populace continues in the vein of demanding that concurrent correspondence has occured before a negative post can be made, I'll start asking those members to vet any and all positive comments THEY make about Vendors.

For the most part folks were gentlemanly about it, and the Vendor discussed had an opportunity to respond and seemingly put the matter to rest.

This process served a purpose - to illustrate that not all negative claims are genuine.

But people get to see first hand and make up their own mind, which is what a discussion forum is all about.
Telling people that making a negative thread is "airing dirty laundry" is ludicrous, and people who subscribe to that opinion need to stay out of such threads if they are unable to contain themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom