What's new

Thoughts on razo rock game changer 68.

Tried the 0.68 which is very nice for daily shaves but since I shave every 3 days I opted for the 0.84 which gives me a bit more efficiency

That is pretty much how I decide what razor to use. The .68 OC is great for everyday. If Ive been off for a bit then the .84 Jaws comes out. Also use the .84 jaws to shave my head, it resists clogging.

Some of the fellows have also bought the Game changer open comb .68 gap and like it also. I have a RR GC .84 is really nice shave, I like the KAI blade paired with it lately and it is a nice shave.

I concur with @Ron R. I was worried about the .84 being too aggressive but it’s not at all.

And the Kai blades are very good too. But I’m finding almost any blade so far is great with the .84.

Personally, handle type doesn’t matter to me. I don’t even know which one I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Gamechanger .84 OC and I love it, so far might be my top razor, I have zero doubts the .68 is also an amazing piece
Use the .68P as a daily shaver. The .84 OC I don't find to be as comfortable as either the .68P or the .84P. Many seem to like the OC version better.

Top Bottom