What's new

Thick, lush cream required

Well got my palmyra cream in today, nice apple scent bit unusual to what im used to.

Fired up my R41 and med prep, had a few shaves on it and kept it in just to really test the cream.

Have to say i've had the best shave yet or at least in a long while. No nicks cuts or weepers, felt so good i did a second pass just for the hell of it.
I had to use so little of this cream it's unreal. Just as thick if not thicker than the bluebeards but with better slip, and i swear my skin is glowing from it.

I think i might have to use my super badger, as my best shavemac seemed to struggle a bit with the sheer thickness of it.

I think i've been shown a new staple, i'll still have to try tabac at some point as it's one of those you just have to try in your lifetime.

Here's how I rank my creams for lushness in order

GFT == Truefitt == Crabtree&Evelyn
Taylors
Nancy Boy, proraso
KMF, arko, palmolive

too many more creams to rank them all but that's the gist.

Hands down the absolute lushest and slickest cream I own (and was a surprise to me):

The Body Shop Maca Root Shave Cream

I didn't believe it until I kept hearing it on here but wow, that stuff lathers up something crazy.

Hands down the absolute lushest and slickest cream I own (and was a surprise to me):

The Body Shop Maca Root Shave Cream

I didn't believe it until I kept hearing it on here but wow, that stuff lathers up something crazy.

Good shout for the Macca Root, I've been using that and the Bluebeards Revenge so if you enjoy the Bluebeads the Macca Root could be worth a shot.

Top Bottom