What's new

The WORST Cologne You've Owned / Smelled?

Dunhill Century was awful, but I recently found a sample of Zoologist Hyrax in a drawer. Litteral poop juice. Poop and burning tires to be precise.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Dunhill Century was awful, but I recently found a sample of Zoologist Hyrax in a drawer. Litteral poop juice. Poop and burning tires to be precise.
You are a poet my friend.

I'm imagining a poodle, a standard sized black one, a male one, that has been doing his bidness in an old bald tire for a few weeks, and the sun hits a dewdrop JUST right and it causes the whole shebang to burst into flame!

And then I'm supposed to wear that scent around town. No way.

"JOOP! Homme Eau De Toilette. I can't stand the smell of it, smells way too sweet and way too girly. If you hate someone and want to ruin their bday give them a bottle of this fragrance".

To quote another member, me too this stuff should be sold in the household cleaning isle.

I saw so many reviews of this where it was either loved or hated.

Someone described it as lemon & orange peels buried in the dirt for a week & dug back up. lol. I thought that was ridiculous....until I got a sample. That's exactly what this smells like.

I used it once to torture my wife. Threw it away.

1707140369508.png

Possibly going to ruffle a few feathers here but I'm going to have to say...........Creed Aventus.

It's not that it's bad per se more so that:

a. I do find the scent a bit overpowering, and
b. There are so many dupes of it around now that no one believes for 1 minute that you're wearing the genuine stuff

It's a bit like seeing all the people leaving car boot sales wearing Gucci t-shirts...lol

Have you tried TRex? Bloody awful. Smells like smoke, meat and death. AND lasts forever. My 2ml sample vial should outlive me. 😱
I have to try a sample. Someone described it as smelling like “Anakin Skywalker looks when he loses to Obiwan in the lava”, and it has haunted me ever since.

Makes sense. Take the “high ground” and avoid this one. 🤢
But, if it’s so bad, I GOTTA have a sniff, gotta embrace the discomfort, so I can say I have truly lived. I need to find the smallest possible sample though. Unless you wanna get rid of yours? ;)

Ariana and Evans Vetiver Magnifque. To me, it's a heavy top note of Dirt/Earth and then nothing else. However, I give this company props for a scent that lasts a long time. I have 2 of their scents/products and they last all day.

Armaf Club de Nuit Intense. Supposed to be a Creed Aventus clone. But it smells like burnt tires. Nothing like the original.

Top Bottom