What's new

The shocking new formula Tabac

Long after most of you have discussed new formula Tabac at length and moved on with your lives, it finally got to the top of my waiting list. I opened the famous gold wrapper and instantly my nose was met with the same intense blast of Tabac fragrance as the original tallow version. Whew! It will have to air out a while, just like the original. This very much surprised me as most of you said there was less of a smell. Tabac bath soap is less intense, but not this. Plus, I still have the milk glass jar with the original design.

End of Review and Final Verdict: Tabac is still Tabac, shaving soap of the Beatles. I'm sorry, but performance, whatever it is, just isn't the main thing here. Did I mention the Beatles used it? I mean, come on.
The Beatles used tabac to keep the fans at a safe distance;)

Yep, same here. After all the hoopla and hubbub died down I broke out a new puck and found it quite to my liking. Same great scent, shave, and feel. Two or three weeks in and still happy!
Same here.
I'm 55 shaves into my jar of the new Tabac. Honestly I don't notice any difference between the old and new. It's just Tabac and I like it. Photo below taken from my Sunday shave earlier today. I'm planning on 3017 this one until at least the end of March.

IMG_6520.jpg

Top Bottom