What's new

The Never-Ending PIF PIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure you can PIF soap, cream, ASB, etc. on this thread....the only catch it whoever claims a PIF then has to offer a PIF. I don't see why you would not be able to offer an ASB if you wanted. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I stand corrected...I read the OP and it looks like it is soaps only...not balms. Sorry....I spoke too soon. I am sure someone else will chime in still though.

i just claimed an ASB, and i'd claim more..i need some and have more soaps/creams to PIF if given the chance. :drool:

post your ASB's away, but wait 20min...i'm going up for supper right now :001_tt2:

Ron,
Just pick one that's currently available and stake your claim here. PM the donor your mailing info, then when he confirms that it's heading your way you can post your Conk (or any of your aftershaves - the idea was soaps at first, but any shave goodies are welcome).

sounds like this is the answer to all questions.

I wasn't talking about me! I was saying in general. And yes, I do now. Thanks for the personal attack though.
As per your statement you now know what a PIF is and that was what I was asking. Perhaps I could have worded it a bit better, but it wasn't a personal attack LOL

OK- I just PM'ed for the VDH soap from Spaceghost with my address- and if it is not still available, I will just request something else from someone else. I now need to wait to hear back from him and if he says he is shipping it to me, I post my PIF(s).

OK- I just PM'ed for the VDH soap from Spaceghost with my address- and if it is not still available, I will just request something else from someone else. I now need to wait to hear back from him and if he says he is shipping it to me, I post my PIF(s).

You need to claim it publically, in this thread first. No one has until you, so you get it.

Just got confirmation my soap is on it's way, so I am posting a Dr. Harris almond shave stick. However, one small caveat, I won't be able to mail it until Monday. Just as a heads up to whoever claims it.

In return, I've got a "Bleu Bar" container of shaving soap. It was PIF'ed to me a couple of months ago. It has two shaving pucks in it of pretty good soap. I've just got some others I'm using more.
Also, the Tech, Proraso set and the Mama Bear samples are all on their way to their new homes!

Ok- Spaceghost pm'ed me re the VDH- so I am putting on table a Col Conk unscented-- opened but never used (I have two of these screw cap tubs, good for travel- the one I am using lathers nicely but I am not into the unscented and find myself rarely using it-- so this extra tub is up for grabs. It could sit for years if no one on this thread claims it.) I will weigh it today and get it ready to mail out by tomorrow.

OK, I am getting seriously paranoid here-- is it something I said? Is Col Icabod Conk unscented so bad I can't give it away? I'll take that off the table if no one wants it- how about an unopened bottle of 4711? I bought three, gave one away and I do not need it because I am on to some other scents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom