McQueen
$T167228~Steve-McQueen-Posters.jpg

-or-

Grant
$Picture-35.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Sorry Tony.....both are before my time. Can't say I've ever seen a flick they were in.

Jason! You can't be that young. Okay two quick picks...for Steve McQueen: "The Great Escape." For Cary Grant...wow, so many...but I'm gonna say "Bringing Up Baby," and "Arsenic and Old Lace."
Tony, I gotta add Bogie.

Sorry Tony.....both are before my time. Can't say I've ever seen a flick they were in.

James Dean, "Rebel Without a Cause." Humphrey Bogart, "Casablanca."

Yeah, I love all these guys, but for me, Bogie was king. "The African Queen." "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre." "The Maltese Falcon," on and on, some many great films.

Grant, too.

Nah, I said "other". But failed to specify.
So..
Ummmm
Cool?
Hmmm
Hell I don't know.

Me

Edd "Kookie" Byrnes-77 Sunset Strip

Mcqueen for the Poll however.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Very few actors have made me say, "Man, I wish I were that guy" but Bogart is at the top of the list. Grant is good too--Philadelphia Story, My Favorite Wife, His Girl Friday come to mind. Brando is on the list. Naturally, so is William Powell. I mean, who's cooler than Nick Charles? Coolest guy ever, and married to Myrna Loy. Mmmm, Myrna...

I voted Grant.
But I'll side with you guys mentioning Bogie too. Plus he bedded and wedded Lauren Bacall. IMHO, the most beautiful woman who has ever graced the silver screen.

Top Bottom