What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 5 (Signup + the round) CTB5

linty1

My wallet cries.
Did I miss this in the box or was it added after?

Amazon has it for a bit more $$$ than Well.ca of anyone wants it quick and easy.
it was in two little jars. KMF was my very first shaving cream, rec'd for it's ease of use, the Lime one I believe it was. I used to see it at Whole Foods? Not sure if its still there.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I don’t know when they switched but it was all pumps in 2012 at my local Loblaws.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Yes sir. Amazon…

Price went up a bit in the last few days.

I wonder which one you'll receive... description says key lime, but the photo and recent reviews say they've gotten Cool mint...

I don’t know when they switched but it was all pumps in 2012 at my local Loblaws.

Oh man.. I must have just not looked properly, back when I used Kmf it was like a standup tube, like toothpaste. I prob just didn't look up/down the shelf.

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
Straight today, WTG and ATG.

Used the Hawk V3A as the arbiter for an additional ATG pass. The straight ATG pass was 75% of the way there.

I've been using at least 1 item from the box most days. I'll give the old Gillette a go in the next day or two.

1000009826.jpg

It looks like I'm next on the list for the box already! Unfortunate timing on my end though as I'll be heading out on vacation shortly after the box arrives, and returning home shortly before I would have to ship it out to the next person. I'm looking to the other BC folks here to see if they'd be OK switching position with me?

Neil

I will be around if it can be sent to my place. @Leverspro is a short drive from my place, it gives me a chance to visit. Maybe he can send it your way after?

That works for me. So the box goes to you, you bring/send it to leverspro, and he can send it to me after his time is up.

I'll be back from my trip by then.

After that, I can fire it off to the in line.

Neil

linty1

My wallet cries.
It's about 50% Clubman, 25% Nivea Balm and then a dump of odds and ends. Stetson AS went into this as well. I say "clear," as AV or Mennen will change the milk's colour and, well, then it wouldn't look like milk at that point anymore. 🤷‍♂️
I used it again tonight and it is much more than just the Nivea balm by itself... I'm very tempted to make my own, but I have zero "odds and ends". Would 50% clubman, 25% nivea balm, and... 25% old spice work? Or just forget the old spice?

Looking at syringes as we speak lol

And this is the correct "clubman"?

0DDD43BE-724E-40FC-8BFE-C03E3824825A.jpeg

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
@linty1 you will need the master to share the secret. I believe that @rockviper is on vacation at the moment.

I made some not too long ago but I did not try the original. The clubman that you posted is correct.

Top Bottom