What's new

The Great Blade Exchange - Redux - See Post #2 for Stock List

Status
Not open for further replies.
stock list updated. We got in a couple mythical blades. Who will claim them first???

Also, if I have missed anyone's trade request, please pm me. It's been pretty hectic so I may have missed someone.

Received mine today as well. Will report back once I try some. Might take a while to get through, usually run at least 3 shaves/blade unless it's horrible. Thanks again.

I would like two Berkeley and two Shogun

I will deposit two Super Iridium, Two Treet Black Beauties and two Polsilvers.

Last edited:
Received the trade blades today...

Thanks Again Paul

No problem, we do what we can!

Received mine today as well. Will report back once I try some. Might take a while to get through, usually run at least 3 shaves/blade unless it's horrible. Thanks again.

Please do tell us what you think of the blades. If I had seen your avitar (or what ever that little picture thing is) I would have sent you a bonus from MY STASH! Long live Homer Jay!

Justin, you sure have been on the ball today. I am going to start putting a little something special in your coffee EVERY day! :lol:

What? You spiked my coffee??!!

More please!

I wanna play...

Withdraw:
2 Astra SP
2 Crystal
2 Super Max Platinum
2 Personna Red

Deposit:
2 Ladas
2 Rapira Swedish
2 Voskhod
2 Treet Dura Sharp

Donate:
8 Treet Dura Sharp
3 Ladas
3 Rapira Swedish

I can assure you we are good for these :001_tt2:

Paul, I will let you approve/deny my trade

What? You spiked my coffee??!!

More please!

I wanna play...

Withdraw:
2 Astra SP
2 Crystal
2 Super Max Platinum
2 Personna Red

Deposit:
2 Ladas
2 Rapira Swedish
2 Voskhod
2 Treet Dura Sharp

Donate:
8 Treet Dura Sharp
3 Ladas
3 Rapira Swedish

I can assure you we are good for these :001_tt2:

Paul, I will let you approve/deny my trade

It's approved if I can take a sip of that coffee!

Paul...sent you out some blades today...for donation purposes

Thanks! A note of caution to EVERYONE I am moving so get with my boss/assistant/CFO/co-knuckle head Justin aka maxzoran if you plan on sending in anything that is not already in the mail!!!

Ha! Let's just go with Co-knuckle head

Thanks! A note of caution to EVERYONE I am moving so get with my boss/assistant/CFO/co-knuckle head Justin aka maxzoran if you plan on sending in anything that is not already in the mail!!!

Hello. This is my maiden voyage in this program, so here goes. I would like to trade 14 Personna Labs for two each of the following: Crystal, Personna Red, Polsilver, Voskhod, Astra Super Platinum, Feather, and Super Iridium. I don't know if my "14 of one kind for 7 pairs of different kinds" violates "not -so-fine print" rule 3, but I am sure that you will advise if it does.

that most definitely violates rule 3. If you would like to trade 4 labs for 2 pairs of blades I will do that.

Hello. This is my maiden voyage in this program, so here goes. I would like to trade 14 Personna Labs for two each of the following: Crystal, Personna Red, Polsilver, Voskhod, Astra Super Platinum, Feather, and Super Iridium. I don't know if my "14 of one kind for 7 pairs of different kinds" violates "not -so-fine print" rule 3, but I am sure that you will advise if it does.

Well the HUGE box of blades survived the move so I guess we are still in bidness!

Matt and Rjack your blades are going out today or Monday...

Tried out a Rapira first. My usual blade is an Astra SP, and the Rapira shaves just as well as or better. It gave three DFS to BBS shaves in a DE87, and finished off a fourth shave that came out less smooth, and more irritated, so its comfortable life for me is pretty normal. Looking at prices where Rapiras can be had, I think they will be joining my permanent blade list. Next I'm either trying the other one with my Futur, or moving on to a Treet Classic in the Jagger.

Nice! Are they the Rapira Steel or Lux?

Tried out a Rapira first. My usual blade is an Astra SP, and the Rapira shaves just as well as or better. It gave three DFS to BBS shaves in a DE87, and finished off a fourth shave that came out less smooth, and more irritated, so its comfortable life for me is pretty normal. Looking at prices where Rapiras can be had, I think they will be joining my permanent blade list. Next I'm either trying the other one with my Futur, or moving on to a Treet Classic in the Jagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom