What's new

The Great Blade Exchange - Redux - See Post #2 for Stock List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way we can set it up so when someone requests blades a Xanax appears? :001_tt2:

Guys, I will get to you when I have a chance. Like Paul has said, this is a free service we are providing so have a little patience. Sometimes I am free to get to trades pretty immediately and sometimes it takes me a few days. But, rest assured I will get to them

I have grown fond of Wild Turkey!

We try to provide a good service in a timely way but sometimes things happen.

And a fine job y'all do providing this service.

So, when the time is right, I would like to try a pair of each of the:
!- Iridium Super, and
2- Gillette 7 o'clock Black

I have available for trade (your choice):
Personna Meds, and/or
Shark Super Chrome
Thanks, just let me know.
cheers

Would like to try:
2 Iridium Super
2 Polsilver Super Iridium

Will trade:
2 Israeli Reds
2 Personna Medical Prep Blades
(or 2 Feathers, if preferred).

Thanks!

I have a 100 pack (20 5 packs) of the latest Shark Super Chrome blades in the original packaging. I opened two of the five packs in an effort to be fair in evaluating the blades, and they are simply awfull for my needs. Raw flint would make a better blade...

However, MANY people here think I'm off my rocker more than usual, and Love Shark SC blades! I want them out of my house ponto, as I accidentally spent as much on shipping as I did on the blades. An episode I'd rather forget, as I could have purchased several hundred of my beloved Astra SP blades instead...

Anyway, I opened two packages, and kept one cellophane wrapped package of 5 blades for colorful posterity. That leaves 17 factory wrapped packs of 5 in the sleeve. Anyone want them? I'll send a few packs to anyone who sends a PM, and then an SASE.

I would like to have an unused Iridium factory wrapped blade just to show people that they used to exist, or even a Personna 74 blade that was used... Actually, anything you care to share would be fine, but not mandatory. I simply want to put these Shark blades in the hands of people that appreciate them...

I have a 100 pack (20 5 packs) of the latest Shark Super Chrome blades in the original packaging. I opened two of the five packs in an effort to be fair in evaluating the blades, and they are simply awfull for my needs. Raw flint would make a better blade...

However, MANY people here think I'm off my rocker more than usual, and Love Shark SC blades! I want them out of my house ponto, as I accidentally spent as much on shipping as I did on the blades. An episode I'd rather forget, as I could have purchased several hundred of my beloved Astra SP blades instead...

Anyway, I opened two packages, and kept one cellophane wrapped package of 5 blades for colorful posterity. That leaves 17 factory wrapped packs of 5 in the sleeve. Anyone want them? I'll send a few packs to anyone who sends a PM, and then an SASE.

I would like to have an unused Iridium factory wrapped blade just to show people that they used to exist, or even a Personna 74 blade that was used... Actually, anything you care to share would be fine, but not mandatory. I simply want to put these Shark blades in the hands of people that appreciate them...

You may want to try this in the B/S/T, this is not how this thread works. If you have questions feel free to PM me or Maxzoran.

I have some Sharks Super Stainless i'd like to trade for Personna Meds and Gillete 7 o'clock blue! I do not have more, unused, boxed blades to trade, just Sharks.

BTW, why dont you just upload the list to a Google Doc?

I would be interested in a PIF

It's funny, blades are one of the easier things to sample, but they take longer to really sample, given rotation, combinations with different razors, etc. I've been meaning to step into this thread for weeks now.

I have some Sharks Super Stainless i'd like to trade for Personna Meds and Gillete 7 o'clock blue! I do not have more, unused, boxed blades to trade, just Sharks.

BTW, why dont you just upload the list to a Google Doc?

The spreadsheet is a lot more complicated than you see here. There are a lot of formulas to calc ins/outs and requests. I like the linked list being in post 2 but having trouble finding a new home right now

I would be interested in a PIF

It's funny, blades are one of the easier things to sample, but they take longer to really sample, given rotation, combinations with different razors, etc. I've been meaning to step into this thread for weeks now.

If you are willing to cover shipping PM me and we will get you hooked up!

Hi,

Happy Early Labor Day!

I would like to try:

Gillette Blue (2)
Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Gillette Green (2)

I can exchange 2 Shark Super Stainless and 4 Kai Blades OR just 6 Kai Blades.

Thanks,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom