What's new

The Graveyard!

RR Professional Lube (Lime) used as a Pre-Shave bit the dust the other day.

I am trying to phase out Pre-Shave products, but if I buy another one...this will be the one.

proxy.php

Proud to say that i finally have finished a product!
Will it be replaces? Already have another in stock

new thread for me. finally finished my first full arko stick (have 2 box fulls more so already replaced), a bottle of white co bigelow cologne (love this scent and have a good stash more), and my first pack of lab blades is done (i dont use them for more than 2 or maybe 3 shaves so they go quickly but they are cheap enough i dont even really care if i only use them for one shave).

will keep this updated as i go through stuff, cool thread i somehow never knew was here.

$Tabac.jpg

Emptied a tube of Tabac. A fine performing cream, the scent is not for me. Will not be replaced. Two tubes of Palmolive menthol cream are waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
Proraso white tub. Will be replaced but not right away, and may decide to alternate with the green tub.

I need to 3017 some things first.

The last couple of months have been busy for me. I've used up the following:

Parker sandalwood & shea butter soap - I have no qualms about replacing this, but I haven't tried any other sandalwood soaps and want to see what a few artisans have to offer before I get any more.

Family Dollar Spice aftershave - It's good stuff and one of my go to aftershaves in the winter months. Although I already had some on hand I bought a couple more just because FD is having issues and will be closing a bunch of stores. Got mine while I could!

Every spring I go on a kick of trying to use up the disposable razors, cartridges and canned goo from the dark times. This year I killed the tail ends of a couple cans of goo:

Colgate - This was a travel sized can that was pretty much already used and a couple of years old. As canned goo goes it really wasn't bad, but it's not something I plan on replacing.

Old Spice - Yea, in canned goo. Nice enough consistency until I got to the end of the can. Not nasty as far as canned goo goes, but really not anything I want to replace.

In personal care:

Old Spice Body Wash - A nice enough product if you want the OS scent, but I prefer Mama Bear's Aged Spice bath soaps.

After many months and many shaves, finally finished a puck of D R Harris Arlington! Great soap, nice enough scent but won't be replaced as I've found their Marlborough and much prefer it to the former.

Speick Active AS - An amazing AS product that I would buy again
Haslinger Schafmilch - One of the best soaps I haver ever used

both got polished off today. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom