What's new

The Graveyard!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_0460.jpeg

My Tallow Tabac refill finally bit the dust. I had to combine it with some Arko today to make TabArko for my shave. Now I have to find the Tallow Tabac that I bought when they cut out tallow and we all went mad to buy it while the Tallow Tabac version was still available.

An odd couple at the end of service in my den: Murphy & McNeil soap Olde Bushmalt (slainte base) and RazoRock Son of Zeus after shave splash.
It took over two years to empty SoZ bottle. Not buying aftershaves anymore as I find newer artisan soaps provide excellent post-shave feel.
M&M soap is fantastic, used it almost exclusively for ~3 months. Will definitively purchase another one, maybe in different scent.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_0887.jpegIMG_0889.jpeg
My TOBS Almond Shaving Cream is finally finished. I have had this Tub for quite a few years and used it very sparingly. Will definitely buy TOBS again in the future but I need to use up some other soaps and creams that I have accumulated.

Yesterday. I scrapped the last vestiges of my Noble Otter RAWR soap, into my Timeless Blue lathering bowl. I should have enough for 2 or 3 more days of lathering. DRACO presided over the farewell ceremony before the empty tub went to our recycling bin.

1712572596045.jpeg

On deck is a fresh tub of Noble Otter BARBAR, purchase before GRUME April's deadline.

Two products, one OK (face wash gel) and one excellent - Proraso Red. Nivea wash gel is a working alternative, if you happen to live in a location where witch-hazel-based products are not that popular - as it is in my case. As per the Proraso Red shaving cream - great winter performer, only superlatives, on my skin and with my lathering technique. Greetings, gents!

Attachments

• 20240419_105923.jpg
    20240419_105923.jpg
    956.9 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom