What's new

The Goodfellas' Smile Blazer Adjustable

Here's a new adjustable from Goodfellas'!
Well, technically not new since it seems to be the Yaqi adjustable (Made in China) rebadged by Goodfellas'.
But nevertheless an easier and faster way to get one in the USA. The Razor Company has them in stock for $38.99!
Whoever's interested in one, here's the link:

GFA.jpg

I agree, yaqi final cut. I have the yaqi. I like it on one, the gap looks "oh my high.'' However, it is a nice gentle razor. I'd buy it again.

I agree, yaqi final cut. I have the yaqi. I like it on one, the gap looks "oh my high.'' However, it is a nice gentle razor. I'd buy it again.
I have the YFC and and also like using it on setting 1 higher settings on me are super aggressive. I read someplace that setting 1 on YFC would be equal to setting 6 on a Slim adjustable. I have gone as high as 4.5 on my YFC but wouldnt dare go above that

However the beauty of it is it can even be used as a daily driver or very frequent razor at settings 1 or 2 but as always YMMV.
I dont know if these are being overclocked or underclocked or whichever. but It seems to be one end of the spectrum or another, people either find them super agressive or super mild.

Top Bottom