What's new

The Cult of Streamline - Streamline & Jewel owners

Here are sme representations of Streamline sets that I have noted. In the group shot we have the small metal side lying set with purple velour. Next we have the large metal Traveler set with brush and stick containers. Then we have the plastic side lying set found in various colors. Last in the foreground is the small single razor deco clam-shell containing new and used blade banks.

Next is the common deco clam-shell stropper set.

Lastly, we have the less commonly seen second style of stropper set, of which I have seen 2 colors- white and brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a different case than any above also. Bright Orange/Red case. It's on a live auction right now, so I can't link to it. Inside the case it says Ever-Ready Ambassador. Looks just like the streamline.

It is hard to say, sight unseen, but it looks like I have the less common Brown set with a replacement/incorrect strop?

In the description the Strop has the following labeling: "The Strop end is marked ModelC/ Registered No. 689578"

It is possible that the ever-ready branding is left out, but does anyone else have the older/different style case with a stropper that has similar markings?

I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions, just impatiend, shipping will take a week plus to get here and I just wish I could have it in my hands.... damn internet and instant gratification.....:scared::w00t: :scared:

but the wait is usually soooo worth it......:biggrin1:

Attachments

• $ER Streamline-1.jpg
    $ER Streamline-1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 395
  • $ER Streamline-2.jpg
    $ER Streamline-2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 393
Shanman I have the streamline in the single metal case. Though I have to say your case looks in superb condition. Nice to see the variety of cases.

My experience with the GEM OCMM has me wanting to acquire one of these beauties. Anyone have an extra they'd like to sell?

(yeah, right)

Top Bottom