What's new

The Conversation

maybe it's time to face the reality that there's not an earthly solution to changing a letter of "resentence".
...At least for me unaided.

maybe it's time to face thereality that there's not an earthly solution to changing a letter of "resentence".
:lol:
Haha! I got quite a hearty laugh out of that one. Well played, Bob.

maybe it's time to face the reality that there's not an earthly solution to changing a letter of "resentence".

True...we might have to ask the space aliens for help. After we've signed the treaty authorizing our unconditional surrender and enslavement.

True...we might have to ask the space aliens for help. After we've signed the treaty authorizing our unconditional surrender and enslavement.

Hmmm...not in my lifetime. I'm not disposed to suffer the will and whim of a tyrant dictator, human or otherwise.

A Steward. Does he get a kilt and all that? The Dude in a kilt. Now there's an image to taint one's mind. What's that? Oh, "Stewart!"

<Emily Litella>Never mind.</Emily Litella>

Well, I understand proper wear of a kilt includes wearing nothing underneath, and in February in Illinois I'd hate for my :blushing:

Lets just say that, unlike the Sailor stereotype, I take great pains to avoid such a situation.

Being a lifelong fan, that kinda stings. I do think it's being sensationalized a bit, but it's tough to swallow either way.

There are other stains on the integrity of the game as well. But isn't that the nature of professional sports?

If every pro athlete came from a background where personal integrity far outweighed financial gain I'd agree with you.
I'm not one who hastens to judgement but I don't think that's often the case.

Top Bottom