What's new

The Conversation

I've heard of chipped beef but I don't have the delphic insight to ascertain what clipped beef might be.

Yeah, I think it would be easier to explain the physics of cepheid variables are than determine that composition of clipped beef.

Yeah I'm clueless about astronomy, so I've never been able to decipher any of those calculations.

Me too. We'd have perished a long time ago if the world was waiting for me to figger that stuff out.

When I hear the word "braniac", I get a mental picture of a guy whose head is so huge that he constantly has to lean it on a headrest.

(Ummm...sorry about that one.:blush:)

ya think Wink really meant brainiac? A typo wouldn't be the hardest thing to imagine, even if it's out of character for him.

Ha! I totally missed that! And I even re-typed it! I guess I was just excited wink got this thread started up again.

(Which means I totally missed the wit in your post, Bob. Well played.)

I am generally typo free only when it is a one word game. When I am required to string together many words, my fingers seem to scatter about the keyboard with little minds of their own. And yes, I did mean brainiac. :)

As a professional writer, I find typos to be as annoying as a buildup of creasote in the chimney...especially when they're my own.

Mind exercises are great, but the best source of clarity when my head is muddled in the morning is coffee.

Top Bottom