What's new

The best part of Wet Shaving!

I think the shaving brush is the best part of wet shaving. I think my focus will shift to getting brushes. It’s the most satisfying part. I’ve had rad and soap disorder but now I think I have bad.
For me it's the 10-15 minute relaxing break from the everyday and the creation of excellent lather. Posted on this a while back via the link below:

I also have BAD pretty badly in fact. Consider peaking into this thread, 🐽 🐷 🐖 🐗 DecemBOAR 2023!!! Only Boar Brushes for all of December! 🐽 🐷 🐖 🐗 - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/decemboar-2023-only-boar-brushes-for-all-of-december.645777/
if you want to see how depraved and vile the BAD addiction can get. At least you can warn your family about what's to become of your soul.
Maybe it's just us boar guys. I always feel like the badger folks shave while wearing their tux's. No one ever talks about the horse guys here. I think they get rounded up and sacrificed to the badger gods.

My favourite part of the shave is face lathering and getting the consistency of the lather just how I like it, preferably with a boar.

Top Bottom