What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
You think I'll need one of those?

Not for a year

This reminds me of the gardener who was loosing watermelons from his garden every night. In frustration he poisons one and puts up a huge sign . . . "One of the watermelons in this garden is poisoned" .

The next morning he checks his garden and there are no watermelons missing. The sign, however, says "One Two of the watermelons in this garden is poisoned"

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Lou, the orbit of Uranus is 84.07 Earth years, Neptune is 164.81 years, and Pluto is 247.7 years. From a practical perspective, anything past Uranus is untenable.:ciappa:

Just received my pen..... Wonderful and I can not put in words how happy I am. Thank you for everything you have done to start continue and complete this special project.

#59 has found its new home here in illinois...a really smooth writer....thanks to the folks here at b&b who put this together as well as to the vendors who worked on/ donated the add ons

# 47 in the house. What a beauty. The ebonite is fantastic. very warm feeling and wonderful to look at.
5 OS is going in for sure.

How could I have missed this thread?:sad: My best wishes for joy in the use of your splendid writing instrument to all of you fortunate enough to have participated in this philanthropic exercise.

Besides the deux Canadiens and one other gent with a paypal missfire on his address, anyone else waiting for their pen?

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
This is becoming epic . . . Will Doc4 ever receive his pen? Thinking back I think Doc4 was last to receive his Irisch Moos . . . I was definitely last on the Eagle brush.

Top Bottom