What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

Thanks Gents!

This is all BrianW 's doing, he is solely responsible for getting this buy started. Without him we would be doing the Jinho buy.

Then let me throw so props to Brian.

Brian, Thanks so much. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Speaking of B&B limited edition pens, Brian Gray was on the Goulets' "Write Time at 9" broadcast yesterday. The topic of our current LE pen came up and Brian mentioned that another B&B pen is having some preliminary work done on it for release at some indeterminate time in the future (though he said 'not too soon.') Ow, my wallet. :lol:

Lets hope for a bulb filler.

Thanks Gents!

This is all BrianW 's doing, he is solely responsible for getting this buy started. Without him we would be doing the Jinho buy.

<Without him we would be doing the Jinho buy>

I almost never write "ROFL," but I will for that quip! So funny.

I am paid up, too.

Mad props to BrianW! As well as to Jim, of course.

Lets hope for a bulb filler.

Remember--as I understand it, someone correct me if I am wrong--this pen can be "eye-droppered," which I like better than cartridge converters and are fun, at least for me, to set up and use! I do not think there is gong to be any problem with an eye-dropped Edison pen leaking.

I, too, think bulb would be very cool. But bulb=expensive! However,I do understand the "draw," so to speak, of a bulb filler!

I, personally, would give a priority to having an italic or stub nib option over having a bulb filler, as an option or as the "base" pen.

Right now I am just ecstatic to be getting an ebonite Edison pen for $185!

Remember--as I understand it, someone correct me if I am wrong--this pen can be "eye-droppered," which I like better than cartridge converters and are fun, at least for me, to set up and use! I do not think there is gong to be any problem with an eye-dropped Edison pen leaking.

I, too, think bulb would be very cool. But bulb=expensive! However,I do understand the "draw," so to speak, of a bulb filler!

My understanding is that it can be converted to an eye dropper also. I'm not a fan of cartridge or converter pens, my preference is for more ink capacity.

When you say that their isn't going to be any problem with the pen leaking if converted to an eye dropper do you mean leaking from the threads or leaking from the nib when the ink level gets low? If I could use this pen as an eye dropper and it won't drip or burp when the ink level gets low it will be a huge plus for me.

I, personally, would give a priority to having an italic or stub nib option over having a bulb filler, as an option or as the "base" pen.

Right now I am just ecstatic to be getting an ebonite Edison pen for $185!

I like the way you think!

Top Bottom