What's new

The B&B's First Ever- LE Fountain Pen *****Update Post #1 And # 360

My invoice number says Fine 0012. Does the "Fine" indicate the nib size? I'm asking because I'm after a Medium nib. Just checking.

-Andy

Disregard the invoice suffix/ numbers, in the description of the item on the invoice it has the nib you chose.

Sorry for any confusion on that.

Speaking of B&B limited edition pens, Brian Gray was on the Goulets' "Write Time at 9" broadcast yesterday. The topic of our current LE pen came up and Brian mentioned that another B&B pen is having some preliminary work done on it for release at some indeterminate time in the future (though he said 'not too soon.') Ow, my wallet. :lol:

Invoice 059 paid.

Does our invoice number indicate the number that our pen will be? Just curious.

Thanks to all involved in orchestrating this group buy. My wallet will be hurting for the next few months but I can't wait to get my first custom made pen!

Disregard the invoice suffix/ numbers, in the description of the item on the invoice it has the nib you chose.

All invoices sent out! If you did not get one please contact me.

I added a flow chart to the first post of this thread to track progress.

BTW- You Gents have blown up my inbox!

Last edited:
My invoice number says Fine 0012. Does the "Fine" indicate the nib size? I'm asking because I'm after a Medium nib. Just checking.

-Andy

I asked the same question in the special comments in paypal. Thanks for the clarification, and thanks for all you hard work Jim!

Thank you for the clarification Jim and for all your time and effort spent on this project.

-Andy

I believe there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, the likes of which have not been seen since Biblical Times, when those who missed out read the reviews and catch the photos posted by the owners of the Edison Glenmont. Perhaps we should get B&B ear plugs to muffle their plaintive cries?

Paypal sent ... so I guess I'm really IN. :lol:

:thumbup1:

Thanks, Doc!

I believe there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, the likes of which have not been seen since Biblical Times, when those who missed out read the reviews and catch the photos posted by the owners of the Edison Glenmont. Perhaps we should get B&B ear plugs to muffle their plaintive cries?

Ah...the cries are music to my ears and I'll write sonnets with my Glenmont whilst listening to them!

Kind of like the wailing and gnashing of Lou's teeth as he missed out on that Nagahara Sailor... only louder

Invoice paid today, 8/18/2011. I can't hardly wait!

Jim, thanks so much for your efforts in getting this group buy organized. And thanks to the rest of you working behind the scenes to make this all happen.

Ya-hoo! My new pen is on the way!

Well, not actually on the way yet, but paid for. One step closer at least. Now to patiently wait for Brian the Master to work his magic!

Thanks Jim, Brian and everyone else who had a hand in putting this together!

Thanks Gents!

This is all BrianW 's doing, he is solely responsible for getting this buy started. Without him we would be doing the Jinho buy.

Top Bottom