What's new

The B&B LE Pipe '12 Discussion Thread

The power went off at the barber shop today, so I was able to get home about an hour early. Low and behold, Numbers 12 and 13 were waiting for me! Now I just have to wait until the end of the first week of May to present my dad with his. I'll let him choose which one he wants, and we'll christen them together! Or give him the lower number. I haven't decided yet which I'll do.

These are beautiful! Each has it's own individual character with ever so subtle differences in shading, shape, and texture. It'll be a darned hard choice to make.

So go ahead, tell me how smooth the draw is. Tell me how comfortable it is to clench and not tire out your jaw muscles. Pile it on! I can take it! I've only got seventeen more days to stare at it. Hold and caress it. Only a few more weeks to be teased and tortured and tormen....no....I'll put them both back in their pouches to keep temptation at bay. And put'em on a shelf. A high shelf. Break the ladder!

Yeah! That's the ticket! Just like I did with my wife, Morgan Fairchild. ( Sorry John, couldn't help it. It just started heading that way).

So anyway, post away. Toss in some pics. I can take it. This'll build character, you know.

Well, enough ramblings of a mad man.

Enjoy,

Kev

O.K., maybe just a peek every now and then.

Who's going to be the first one to post a picture of their new pipe? 100 Bonus Points if it's a smoking picture.

Loaded up
$BL LE 1.jpg

smoking
$BL LE 2.jpg ....where's my bonus?

I got my B&BLE pipe today #14/28. I christened the pipe with some McConnell Red Virginia and washed it down with a wee dram of MaCallan 10 y/o scotch in what else? A B&B Glencairn scotch snifter.

$BBpipe.JPG

Last edited:
OK, fellas. Let's get some good vibes flowing my way. My mailman seems to hate me these last few days.

Be in the box.

Be in the box.

Be in the box.

Room for one more on the woe train? I'm stuck at work late tonight, so I won't even know if mine came in until 2200.

Room for one more on the woe train? I'm stuck at work late tonight, so I won't even know if mine came in until 2200.

Me too. Working until 2130. I already called my apartment office a while ago, and they said no package came today. Hopefully (?) the mailman was able to stuff the package in my little mailbox. We'll see when I get home.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
It contains a B&B Brown Leaf LE pipe. You hope.

Dig the new sig, Tony...:laugh:

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
It contains a B&B Brown Leaf LE pipe. You hope.

Dig the new sig, Tony...:laugh:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to ID it! :lol:

Okay, I knew today was going to be the day. I had already decided to take a jog on my dinner break this evening, but the anticipation got me all revved up, so I ran (yes, ran) 3 miles home, and breathlessly headed to the mailbox where I discovered...

bupkis

:censored:

Last edited:
Top Bottom