What's new

The B&B LE Pipe '12 Discussion Thread

Grrr.. I know Canadian Border is going to slow this down.....

Come on Northern Hemisphere Security Agreement... It would certainly speed up my AD shipments from B&B....

I really wanted in on this. My wife loves the smell of pipe tobacco, but she is a health psychologist and lost a family member to lung cancer... so I know she would **** a brick if I picked it up.

I'm holding out OK, especially since I'm almost certainly in the second wave. Of course, the little box with 4 tins of Dunhill and 2 tins of SG tobacco helps.

hmmm......seems I have number 11 of 28? :whistling:

bacon of the month? there's a bacon of the month club? why wasn't i told of this bacon of the month club?

I was a couple hours behind getting off to work this morning. Just caught the mail truck pulling away from our remote boxes out of the corner of my eye. Glad I checked since my American Smoking Pipe Company treasure has arrived :~D

Mine is noted 9/28

Last edited:
I was a couple hours behind getting off to work this morning. Just caught the mail truck pulling away from our remote boxes out of the corner of my eye. Glad I checked since my American Smoking Pipe Company treasure has arrived :~D

Mine is noted 9/23

Weird to have 23. I thought they would all end in 28.

Top Bottom