What's new

The Anything Thread

I can't reveal my sources. I mean, it's not like these penguins are jumping into my oven and pulling the door shut. The hunting trip was a disaster, the clean-up bills from the DNR are still coming in. I gotta get my penguin brisket and bacon from somewhere... Right!?!?
Well we here in Jersey always have the penguin meat black market..... youse know "psssst youse want to buy some hot Connecticut penguin meat?"

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will be in Hoboken Friday....... Probably will not have the time Tho.... Lou gets to see the B&B LE pen and I will probably spend the afternoon prying it out of his fingers

Try using your special Lou tool. :wink2:
attachment.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Exit 135 off the parkway.... Pull around behind the Shoprite store, Knock on the backdoor and ask for Vinnie or Nicky the nose.

Thats usually used for the fence... but that will work !!!!!

The Parkway? I thought trucks weren't allowed there. I spent a lot of time near 14A off the NJTP. You can get a LOT of things down by the docks.

Dear Mr Moderator,
Please can we quickly be able to pick whether we want to Search through Posts or through Threads , like we used to be able to. The new Search bar automatically searches threads and in order to search posts I have to go into Advanced mode and faf about. This faffing uses up the valuable time I would have otherwise spent on making cakes in the shape of rainbows for everyone. Now there are no rainbow cakes. None. And everyone cries, and they don't know why because they didn't know they'd be getting surprise rainbow cakes but somehow, deep inside, they instinctively feel the loss of a truly magical nom.

Many thanks,
BE.

I love this post!

Ah....Unicorn poop? :blink:

ROTFL :lol:

I'm impressed that this thread has evolved (or devolved depending on who's looking) into a thread with some actual words being used with the smilies :)

Carry on...

:thumbsup:

I hear it's a kilt-chap hybrid :
proxy.php

You're not helping Danielle. :angry:

:lol:

*raises hand urgently* Eye bleach please!

:lol: +1!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Where did everybody go? *looks around*

Will you come back if Blake promises not to climb the new TAT ladder with his chilt (chap-kilt) on? :001_unsur

Where did everybody go? *looks around*

Will you come back if Blake promises not to climb the new TAT ladder with his chilt (chap-kilt) on? :001_unsur

Ok....I'm all into old and antiquated things (fountain pens, straight razors, print books) but seriously.....who on earth would wear a chilt? Conan??

Anyhow...glad to see this thread is still foundering (or flourishing as the case may be). Carry on my good men (and ladies)!

Ok....I'm all into old and antiquated things (fountain pens, straight razors, print books) but seriously.....who on earth would wear a chilt? Conan??

Anyhow...glad to see this thread is still foundering (or flourishing as the case may be). Carry on my good men (and ladies)!

O.K. Blake, now just when did you start impersonating Conan? Which one are you impersonating?

$600full-conan-the-barbarian-photo.jpg or $mine-that-bird-conan-obrien.jpg

Okay, checking in late today, but I got myself two new roommates today. They're only a couple weeks old, but they seem to be a real handful, especially this one:

$3nc3k33oe5Y65Q65T2b8ab278e12ecca6124d.jpg

Worse of all, he has thumbs! Four of them! :scared:

The other one is a bit more reserved, but Rich should get a real kick out of the name he came with: Czar.

$3ne3o03pe5Y55Q25W6b8ad4c1aa38f9c01ef3.jpg

Okay, checking in late today, but I got myself two new roommates today. They're only a couple weeks old, but they seem to be a real handful, especially this one:

View attachment 185715

The other one is a bit more reserved, but Rich should get a real kick out of the name he came with: Czar.

View attachment 185716

:thumbup:

BTW, it's "aloof" not "reserved." LOL.

So, I guess you won't be eating these?

edit: so what's the other one called?

I am alive and well and still have all my feathers. Brian got my stunt decoy. BTW, he's loaded with a little seasoning that I like to call C4.

Blake?

View attachment 185715

View attachment 185716

I will miss you Matt when your thumbed cat kills you in your sleep.

Top Bottom