What's new

Thayers witch hazel......A must have !

I picked up a bottle of mediated thayers witch hazel at the whole foods market $10 a bottle and definitely worth it this stuff is great.
It has a camphor , alcohol , aloe vera. Smell reminds me of seabreeze a cleanser I used as a teen but smell quickly evaporates. Leaves skin soft healthy feeling not dried out. I am very impressed with this product I think it will replace my after shaves and balms. I would definitely advise pick up a bottle its worth the ten bucks. That whole foods also had original, rose, and lemon. I may go back for the rose.
The only problem I already miss the smell of my beloved Clubman.....

I really want to try Thayer's rose, but I've used plain witch hazel before and I didn't like the smell. So, does the Thayer's rose smell like rose (which I love) AND whitch hazel, or simply rose?

More lover for Cucumber and Rose here!
One of my favourite combinations is TOBS Avocado followed by Thayer's Cucumber.

yes yes i too love my thayers i like the cucumber and lavender very refreshing stuff,sometimes i add a lil bit to my lather when building it up

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
why give up the clubman?

I use Thayers unscented with aloe then follow up with clubman

+1 to John! Even with the scented ones, I find it fades quickly and does not interfere with any AS. I love the SuperHazel after a rough shave, really calms the skin.

why give up the clubman?

I use Thayers unscented with aloe then follow up with clubman

Top Bottom