What's new

TFS Bergamotto Neroli, the Italian answer to MdC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered the TFS Blue, Red and the Bergamotto Neroli, and look forward to great Italian soap shaves. :0021_smile

I just ordered the TFS Blue, Red and the Bergamotto Neroli, and look forward to great Italian soap shaves. :0021_smile
I'm sure you will enjoy them! The red is my everyday soap now, I try to keep de Bergamotto Neroli as a "sunday" soap.

Hopefully I will! :001_smile

Could someone post the ingredients of the Bergamotto Neroli?

Post #8 has an image of the ingredients at the bottom.

Stearic acid, Aqua, Cocus nucifera, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium hydroxide, Parfum,
Sodium cardonate, Linaloo, Linalyl acetate, Decanal, Ethyl 2-napthyl ether, Gama
-Undecanalactone, Alpha, Alpha-diethylphenetylbutyrate, Octnal, Citral

Image by Marcel.
proxy.php

Last edited:
just got the TFS Berg-Neroli and it smells great. almost 99% same tub as AdP, not exactly the same (very minor details), but not even an issue..

the smell is great! fresh citrus clean scent. very glad i picked this up. not sure i want to share... :001_tt2:

I'm sure you will enjoy them! The red is my everyday soap now, I try to keep de Bergamotto Neroli as a "sunday" soap.

i know what you mean, but i have too many "Sunday" soaps to relegate it to an actual Sunday... this may be a humpday soap too..

I received my three TFS soaps in the mail this morning. I had a shave with the Bergamotto Neroli and so far I am impressed. The lather was very slick and protective.
I also bought a tub of Red and Blue. The Red has that great almond scent, to my nose it smells almost exactly like Vitos Red. The Blue is Sandalwood scented and it
too smells great in the tub. Can't wait to try both.

shipping for me from tutto was orderd on 10/26. arrived 11/12.

not comparing actual soap, my AdP seems squeezed in like soft serve, the B-N seems sputtered in... i just smelled it again... holy smokes.. can't wait to try it out... probably wil give it a whirl tomorrow morning (or night more probably).

The shipping from Netherlands isn't that bad really, I'm not sure you'll save much with a group buy.

its a Italian product,why dont we ask our vendor here Italian barber to stock it?
if the product is so good,then he will get many buyers for sure,who will become regular too after sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom