What's new

Teach your son's to shave!

My 3yr old does the exact same thing and so SWMBO can feel how soft his face is. He's gotten to the point that I ask him what the next step in our shave ritual is and he can tell me. It's something we both really enjoy and he loves Daddy's razors. Got him trained too into thinking the ones are TV are not as good as Daddy's razor. Think I've got a good start with him. I know it's a time I'll always treasure.

My son and Mother in law are visiting relatives in Vietnam (Ho Chi Min), and my shaving time isn't the same without him:frown2:, it's too quiet and lonely:sad:, can't wait till he comes home:jump:

These are the times when you realize how doing simple everyday things together can be so important, NEVER hold back how you feel:001_tt1: for the people you CHERISH.

Sorry for rambling, I've really been missing him and he'll be away unitl the Asian New Year has passed(1st week in FEB.):c17:, talking on the Web Cam or phone just isn't the same.

GOD BLESS OUR LOVED ONES, MILITARY AND COUNTRY:angel::angel::angel:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY FAMILY AT B&B, you humble me with your KINDNESS THANK YOU:ouch1::ouch1:

I don't have kids to help out, but my nephews will have all the guidance that they could ask for if they so desire.

@mftoms59: "These are the times when you realize how doing simple everyday things together can be so important, NEVER hold back how you feel for the people you CHERISH."

Very true.

Top Bottom