What's new

Talk about a hardcore rooster!

V

VR6ofpain

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEiWoWoM4R0[/youtube]

I am impressed with this guy.

Roosters don't even phase me anymore, but your YT link did a bit!

Right behind my home are approximately 50 individual rooster sheds. The morning racket starts about 5:15 am. I'm ok with it because I'm an early riser now but jeesh! I've had friends visit and I warn them when they want to camp in my back yard that they may get an early wake up call, but usually they don't take me seriously until the next morning. Note to self: keep a supply of earplugs for the sleep over guests in the yard.

It's quite a stable, this guy must do a fair amount of cockfighting!

Roosters don't even phase me anymore, but your YT link did a bit!

Right behind my home are approximately 50 individual rooster sheds. The morning racket starts about 5:15 am. I'm ok with it because I'm an early riser now but jeesh! I've had friends visit and I warn them when they want to camp in my back yard that they may get an early wake up call, but usually they don't take me seriously until the next morning. Note to self: keep a supply of earplugs for the sleep over guests in the yard.

It's quite a stable, this guy must do a fair amount of cockfighting!

I was just in Kailua over the the holidays. There was a rooster that woke me up every morning like clock work. He must be new because he was never there when I visited before.

Top Bottom