What's new

Link or comment your favorite straight razor shavers

Hi guys! I'm always watching straight razor videos on youtube and elsewhere to try and learn more about technique when shaving. I would appreciate it if you guys would recommend your favorite straight razor shavers so I have more content to watch and new techniques to learn from other people. Some of my favorites are Dave Card, Pedro Caralvao, Matti Lindholm, Dapper shaves, Shave & butcher, Devan Jackson, Drmatt357, and Anthony Esposito. I've watched countless hours of these guys but want to keep improving and I know sometimes its hard to find new guys on those platforms but i'm sure there is a lot of talent out there. Thank you guys in advance and happy tuesday!

Hi guys! I'm always watching straight razor videos on youtube and elsewhere to try and learn more about technique when shaving. I would appreciate it if you guys would recommend your favorite straight razor shavers so I have more content to watch and new techniques to learn from other people. Some of my favorites are Dave Card, Pedro Caralvao, Matti Lindholm, Dapper shaves, Shave & butcher, Devan Jackson, Drmatt357, and Anthony Esposito. I've watched countless hours of these guys but want to keep improving and I know sometimes its hard to find new guys on those platforms but i'm sure there is a lot of talent out there. Thank you guys in advance and happy tuesday!
Luca Dinaro ( in Italian , shaves with straights and DE razors)
Paolo Barraso( master Italian barber. Videos are in Italian but he is quite skilled using a straight)
Ntinos Stamatiadis (Greek… kind of strange to watch because he only uses his dominant hand when using a straight)

Luca Dinaro ( in Italian , shaves with straights and DE razors)
Paolo Barraso( master Italian barber. Videos are in Italian but he is quite skilled using a straight)
Ntinos Stamatiadis (Greek… kind of strange to watch because he only uses his dominant hand when using a straight)
Thank you! Going to sub to all of them my friend thank you very much

Top Bottom