What's new

Taking It Up a Notch PIF

Wow, very generous PIF! I'm in!

My attempt at "taking it up a notch" was getting my first shavette! It's been both successful AND unsuccessful! :blush:

Thanks again!

Hi i wanna say thanks to SBMennen for the PIF i know im late on this post this will be my first review. ive been busy lately and haven't got to the items yet to test out. So this morning i had my Omega 80266 soaking in my VDH bowl while i was in the shower for my prep. then i loaded up the Red tip with a fresh Gillette Brazil Platinum Plus blade. I went ahead and tried out the mystic barbershop shaving stick after i went my face it seem either my face was not wet enough or i didnt soap up the stick a little bit after the first try it seem to be skipping over my face a little bit at first with 3 days of growth. finally i got it to work i was having a little foamy dissipation on my face eventually worked it in got a nice slick lather from it. my shave was very close and clean with the first past and then my second clean up pass. i like the soap the scent reminds of a barbershop i dont know if it was either my brush that i got some redness from working in the face lather or the soap thought my brush could be not hydrated enough or soft anymore its over 2 years old or maybe my technique is off ill give it anther shot in few days i still have not got to the tobs the scent is wonderfull thought

Top Bottom