What's new

Tabac Brotherhood!

Tabac
IMG_6628.jpg

Reactions: mkd
Was hoping for some information about tabac. However, just similar pics from the same person.
Prize for the most pointless forum ever.

Was hoping for some information about tabac. However, just similar pics from the same person.
Prize for the most pointless forum ever.
I happened on this forum and post here regularly because Tabac is my jam. What intel do you seek?

I expected genuine discussions about the soap, but all I see are similar pics from you!
I keep this thread on the first page because I shave daily. All are are welcome to visit and talk Tabac.

I'm currently on my 78th use of the Tabac Veggie puck (2021 Vintage). For me, old vs. new doesn't apply as I really like both.

I keep this thread on the first page because I shave daily. All are are welcome to visit and talk Tabac.

I'm currently on my 78th use of the Tabac Veggie puck (2021 Vintage). For me, old vs. new doesn't apply as I really like both.
I've never tried this soap, as my skin can be slightly sensitive to some ingredients.
Thanks for saying veg is as good as the tallow.

I pulled out the tabac aftershave today. It had been in a box for a while, but after I was lucky enough to receive a couple of soap pucks from gents here, it was time to go full tabac.

I eagerly applied the AS and asked my wife for a kiss. Without skipping a beat, she immediately said, "you smell like a powdery old lady."

Mission accomplished. I love tabac. Not every day, but it is like an old friend at this point.

I eagerly applied the AS and asked my wife for a kiss. Without skipping a beat, she immediately said, "you smell like a powdery old lady."

Mission accomplished. I love tabac. Not every day, but it is like an old friend at this point.

Your experience definitely mirrors many others on this forum. For me, my wife loves it. I've been using Tabac AS as my daily almost exclusively for over six months.

All those that she didn't like have been given away.

Paul

Top Bottom