What's new

Tabac Brotherhood!

Can it be, that one of the most polarizing and well-known soaps / creams / AS / EDTs / etc doesn't have a place for it's rabid fans to celebrate it? I have looked through the Wiki, and searched the forum, although I could well have missed it. So tell me, where is the Tabac Alliance?

Lol. It could be, but it would be a little difficult to be a club of one. Who else would extoll the virtues of Tabac?

Can I be a wannabe? I love German products but so far I've only gotten as far as a little Speick and Klar. I should add that SWMBO and I were in a perfume shop and she gave the Tabac cologne a quick frown. But we don't live in the same household so I have plenty of chances to wear whatever floats my boat!

I have soaps that smell better to me, and I have one or two that perform slightly better, but if I were to pick a desert island soap to use for the rest of my life, Tabac would be the one (so far.)

Count me in!

I have loved Tabac cologne and AS for years (since the mid-80s anyway). I want to try the soap as soon as funds permit. Hopefully, it will be my first "real" shaving soap. I'm getting tired of Barbasol.

Well, there seems to be quite the positive response to the idea. Time for a naming contest! Post your ideas here, and I'll pick the top four or so, then we'll vote. The one who submits the winning name will get a Tabac product, of a variety yet to be decided. Get your submissions in by midnight on the 21st, and we'll get this party started!

$Tabac_Original_Anzeige_von_2012_Rafael_Hoffmann.jpg

A Tabac print ad from 2012. I love the slogan at the bottom... in fact, it may have to go into my signature.

Top Bottom