What's new

T&H (Rooney) Style 1, Large

Received my new brush today and wanted to share a few commits. Ordered it on July 6 and had it in hand today. Three days for free basic ground shipping is great. Well packaged as you would expect form one of the big three. Using the B&B 20% discount I paid $87 for this brush. Currently using Ambrose's method to break in the brush. More pics in the ....get out the funk...thread. Its has shed about 3 or 4 hairs in this process so far. Looking forward to my first shave in the morning.

You would be hard pressed to find a better cream brush for the money... I have one and love it!

I object. That brush works equally well with soap and cream.It loads Ogalalla,vintage Williams, and Mama bears with ease,as well as Proaso,and Erasmic.

Received my new brush today and wanted to share a few commits. Ordered it on July 6 and had it in hand today. Three days for free basic ground shipping is great. Well packaged as you would expect form one of the big three. Using the B&B 20% discount I paid $87 for this brush. Currently using Ambrose's method to break in the brush. More pics in the ....get out the funk...thread. Its has shed about 3 or 4 hairs in this process so far. Looking forward to my first shave in the morning.

Nice looking brush.I'm impressed by the prompt shipping you got.It took six days for them to get my brush to Nebraska.

I object. That brush works equally well with soap and cream.It loads Ogalalla,vintage Williams, and Mama bears with ease,as well as Proaso,and Erasmic.

I didn't say it was a bad (or anything similar) for soaps... In my mind the perfect cream brush, not to say it isn't a great soap brush. If that makes sense. :thumbup1:

I just got a TH 1 Small Super (black) for soaps, and have my own 1 large (Horn) coming, I thought the ivory was more stripy because of their pixs on the website. This will replace my Vulfix 2233 I got as a starter.

Strange that this excites me.

Top Bottom