What's new

SV Eau de parfum

Can anyone please share their experiences of the above? I am very pleased with their soap I have been using for a while, but wanted to see if anyone can vouch for their EDP, particularly longevity and sillage.

I have the 70th Anniversary EdP and like it a lot. Longevity is pretty good, but having never received a compliment I cannot comment on silage. I rarely get comments on my fragrances, so I would not necessarily fault SV for that. I would put SV in more of an EdT category, but it is much stronger than my D R Harris Arlington cologne if that is any help. After commenting on SV fragrances in another thread, it jogged my memory and inspired me to order an SV Desert Vetiver EdP. Once I receive the Desert Vetiver I will come back with my thoughts about the performance compared to my 70th Anniversary. I did purchase the SV EdP sample pack, and a lot of their fragrances are very nice. In my collection one or two SV fragrances make for a nice balance, and I did not feel the need to order several. However, I would encourage purchasing the sample pack to decide. The small bottles of the sample pack are good for a few wearings so you should be able to get an idea of what you like. Even though I have a variety of different fragrances I enjoy quite a bit, I could easily use a few SV fragrances exclusively and be happy. If you like SV aftershave, or the old school Italian barber shop feel, SV would be a solid choice.

I bought the Opuntia EDP not long after starting this thread.

It’s a gorgeous smell, decent staying power but not as good as say Tom Ford for longevity.

I’m happy with it though as it’s an unusual frag and beautiful.

I finally received the Desert Vetiver EdP I ordered a while back, and I am delighted with the fragrance. Like the 70th, I classify it as a great cologne or a good EdT, but it does not project or last as long as a heavy-hitting EdP. However, there are plenty of days when I don't want much projection, so that doesn't bother me. If you like Desert Vetiver soap and aftershave, the EdP should be on your list.
IMG_4567.jpg

Top Bottom