What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Arrived today,story attached to this one,the original razor i purchased(Schultz),the seller had advertised by mistake(he'd already sold that one)so i got this instead🙄...happy enough with it though😁
20240420_104029.jpg

Last edited:
Just within the last hour or so won my bid on this Boker Arbolito,there was around 5 or 6 bidders(any of our guys🤔),will show pics once it arrives(although it may arrive whilst i'm on holiday/vacation,therefore i'll show it when i return🌞🏖😁)
Screenshot_20240426_125929_eBay.jpg
dealers pic(Duke City Vintage Shaving)👍🏽

Last edited:
A NOS Diamond Hayashi Ryūichi Saitō SK3 including a new in-box one of only 13 ever made comes with a signed card from Mr Naomi-San, a Kananyama 9000 gifted to me by an incredibly kind American friend.
I'm so happy these are coming to you. You, of all our brethren, can make these fine tools sparkle and shine in their full glory in your fantastic "What straight did you use today?" posts. I hope we'll get to see the strop at some point, too.

Can't wait to see photos, Jamie.

I'm so happy these are coming to you. You, of all our brethren, can make these fine tools sparkle and shine in their full glory in your fantastic "What straight did you use today?" posts. I hope we'll get to see the strop at some point, too.

Thanks for the kind words and support, as you will know I always make it known that when it comes to fine objects I'm a user never a collector, I try objectively to understand the mindset of collectors but I always fail, I always ask what is the point in owning a vintage Ferrari worth £25 million if you don't drive it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words and support, as you will know I always make it known that when it comes to fine objects I'm a user never a collector, I try objectively to understand the mindset of collectors but I always fail, I always ask what is the point in owning a vintage Ferrari worth £25 million if you don't drive it.
I wholeheartedly agree. I enjoy all my straights far too much to watch any of them languish, unused, in a display case!

Top Bottom