What's new

FS Stones for Sale: Ozuku Asagi JNAT, Dan's Black Arkansas, and La Lune

Gents:

Parting with some stones:

• Ozuku Asagi Japanese Natural Stone (JNAT) - 8x3x1. I bought new from Chef Knives to Go. I sealed the stone and lapped it dead flat. This stone produces an amazing edge. It's keen as hell, but somehow the edge is intelligent and targets hair, not skin. What a beautiful stone. I'll miss this one. I'm including a paired (only used with the Ozuku) Atoma Diamond Plate #1200 grit. I've included photos of the original stamps before sealing and lapping. Photo gallery. [$360 new -- yours for $300 shipped]
  • Dan's Black Arkansas (Ultra Fine) Wide Bench Stone - 6 x 3 x 1/2. Lapped and ready for use. Norton mineral oil (80%+ full) and grit powder (60, 220, 500, 1200 grits) are included if you want to lap or refresh the surface. Photo gallery. [$180 new -- yours for $150 shipped]
  • Pierre "La Lune" - 6x3 EXCLUSIVE SIZE - French Fine Finishing Razor Hone Sharpening Stone with Slurry Stone. Really keen and comfortable edge. Photo gallery [$130 new -- yours for $85 shipped]
  • Naniwa stone holder. Fits the Dan's Black Ark and the La Lune. Photo gallery. [$44 new -- Add to Dan's or La Lune for $10]

Payment via PP G&S. CONUS only. Not taking trades at this time. Questions? Hit me up. Thanks for looking!!

Gents:

• Ozuku Asagi Japanese Natural Stone (JNAT) - 8x3x1. I bought new from Chef Knives to Go. I sealed the stone and lapped it dead flat. This stone produces an amazing edge. It's keen as hell, but somehow the edge is intelligent and targets hair, not skin. What a beautiful stone. I'll miss this one. I'm including a paired (only used with the Ozuku) Atoma Diamond Plate #1200 grit. I've included photos of the original stamps before sealing and lapping. Photo gallery. [$360 new -- yours for $300 shipped]
  • Dan's Black Arkansas (Ultra Fine) Wide Bench Stone - 6 x 3 x 1/2. Lapped and ready for use. Norton mineral oil (80%+ full) and grit powder (60, 220, 500, 1200 grits) are included if you want to lap or refresh the surface. Photo gallery. [$180 new -- yours for $150 shipped]
  • Pierre "La Lune" - 6x3 EXCLUSIVE SIZE - French Fine Finishing Razor Hone Sharpening Stone with Slurry Stone. Really keen and comfortable edge. Photo gallery [$130 new -- yours for $85 shipped]
  • Naniwa stone holder. Fits the Dan's Black Ark and the La Lune. Photo gallery. [$44 new -- Add to Dan's or La Lune for $10]

Payment via PP G&S. CONUS only. Not taking trades at this time. Questions? Hit me up. Thanks for looking!!

Pierre "La Lune" SOLD

Gents:

Hi I'm interested in purchasing the Ozuku Asagi through PayPal. Can we kindly arrange this?

Top Bottom