What's new

Stirling Syndicate

I've tried Sharp Dressed Man, Spice, and Green. Stirling Green is awesome. A lot of people say it smells like Polo Green, and I smell shades of Polo in there, but it's more is a musky pine scent. It has awesome slickness though. Spice is awesome if you like Old Spice Classic scents which I really do love. Sharp Dressed man is good also. It's just a clean scent. Nothing to blow you away like Green did for me. I'm going to get Executive Man soon. I got a sample of Executive Man bath soap with one of my orders and that is definitely a scent that wows you!

I've tried Sharp Dressed Man, Spice, and Green. Stirling Green is awesome. A lot of people say it smells like Polo Green, and I smell shades of Polo in there, but it's more is a musky pine scent. It has awesome slickness though. Spice is awesome if you like Old Spice Classic scents which I really do love. Sharp Dressed man is good also. It's just a clean scent. Nothing to blow you away like Green did for me. I'm going to get Executive Man soon. I got a sample of Executive Man bath soap with one of my orders and that is definitely a scent that wows you!
I love the spice, and green will be here Wednesday, I like your. tastes sir

Last edited:
Hello [MENTION=110029]Britt26[/MENTION],
Since this is my first DE shave experience I am most likely not the best judge. That said, I did OK so far. Still much to learn. I am still getting used to the weight of the razor and adjusting my pressure. I had some razor bumps and irrational at the collar line the first few shaves. A few small cuts but nothing major.

After years of shaving with cartridges, this is taking me some time to get the technique down. I have read this is a good starter razor since it is not too aggressive. From my minimum cuts I would agree.

Sorry I could not be more helpful here.

Regards
Joseph

Joseph,

I appreciate the response and no worries about your limited experience. You seem to like the razor and that speaks volumes, thank you.

Joseph,
I'm a big fan of Stirling and the family behind the products! Excellent choice of shaving products to start with. When I started wet shaving we didn't have as many great affordable products as we have today.

Executive man's scent is amazing. I use the matching AS and balm. Stirling knocked it out of the park with this one. I need to get a bar of the bath soap to try now.

Just got a puck of Tuscany. It has a very calming scent. I use it when I shave at night because it's such an enjoyable, but light scent.

Ok, that's it! I'm going over to the Stirling Website to order some Executive Man! The works. Bath soap, shaving soap, aftershave. Maybe they should package those three items and call it "The Executive Suite".

Ok, that's it! I'm going over to the Stirling Website to order some Executive Man! The works. Bath soap, shaving soap, aftershave. Maybe they should package those three items and call it "The Executive Suite".

Give Rod a call, he might bite.
Have you guys used any of their newest scents? One of the attributes I like best about Stirling is the always changing choices.
Been a big supporter since the beginning.

Give Rod a call, he might bite.
Have you guys used any of their newest scents? One of the attributes I like best about Stirling is the always changing choices.
Been a big supporter since the beginning.

Will do! I'm certainly call Rod and pass it along. I first started out buying the soaps and not really searching more so it took two orders and bath soap samples to think about pairing bath soap with shave soap and aftershave. This could get guys the idea of buying all the gate.

I havent tried any of the new ones but the Stirling Noir looks interesting. I loved Drakkar Noir back in the 80s. That's a scent that deserves a new life.

I ordered several AS samples of his new scents. Personally, I really like the Tuscan. Noir is good and it's pretty close to the original cologne. Stirling Blu and Gentlemen are nice as well.

Executive and Sharp Dressed Man are still my favorites followed by Tuscan, Gentlemen, Blu and Noir.

I'm looking forward to trying Piacenza next.

Last edited:
Tuscany is in my bowl at present. Exec. Man, Bay Lime, Ozark Mtn and others are in my line up. I've got to place another order too.
Stirling bath soaps make a nice gift for the ladies, possibly a peace offering if needed.:blush:

You guys have inspired me to have a Stirling Shave today.
$image.jpg

I just heard from Rod about Stirling Green. Apparently not a good seller so he's discontinuing. I'm going back for more. That's such a great scent and a shame that it didn't do better! If you're a Green fan, get yours before it's gone!

I just heard from Rod about Stirling Green. Apparently not a good seller so he's discontinuing. I'm going back for more. That's such a great scent and a shame that it didn't do better! If you're a Green fan, get yours before it's gone!
I just got my puck today, I guess I'll have to order another and the AS and a bar of soap

Just got some samples of Stirling Soap and must say that stuff is slick and smooth.. The Lather blew up almost immediately, first to instant suds, then to a nice lather, I did have to re-lather for about 10 seconds once but since it was my first time using it I am impressed with the shave. I am really picky when it comes to the dense lather, I do not like lather that feels like sheet rock mud and this was light and slick loved it.. I also got a few aftershaves.. these seemed to provide a light sting at first when I put them on but all day my face felt great and very smooth and conditioned.. Since thats what they do, it did a very fine job. The scent lingered most of the day.. :thumbup1: Anxious to use up my first smaple to move on the the next scent..

Top Bottom