What's new

Staying Power, which brand has the most punch?

My wife bought me some Prada cologne for Father's Day a couple of years ago. Two sprays in the morning and it's not too powerful, but lasts all day. I can smell it on myself when I lie down to sleep at night. Very nice scent, too.

I don't see anybody talking about Prada on this site, but the reviews on basenotes are all positive, too.

For me this is the longest-lasting EDC I've ever used.

Prada is a ridiculously long lasting scent and it's very, very nice smelling. I live in AZ though and this is more of a winter scent. Our winters last about three days so I don't have a chance to wear it that often (I also own way too many fragrances so it never comes into rotation all that often.) But when I do wear it it's awesome.

I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned Kouros. Longevity? Check. Readily available? Check. Risking like smelling like the state of New Jerz (much different than New Jersey, which has some beatiful scenery) if one spray too many is applied? Double check.

It's a very masculine scent and the first spray can be a little--offensive? Yah, that's the word I'm looking for. But it's definitely long lasting and if it works with your body it's very nice. Beware, try before you buy. It doesn't work with everybody.

My marathon scents come from Sue at SCS. Savoy Rose and New Spice last longer than any other colognes I own. Here it is 1 in the morning and I can still smell traces of the New Spice I used this morning, YMMV.

Top Bottom